Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Learn About Water Quality Before You Buy Cuno Water Filters

I don't know about you, but I believe that anyone making a decision should have some knowledge about what they are going to do and some background information on the subject so that they can make a good informed decision. I hope to give some good information that you can use in making your decision on buying a water filter.

I want to make sure you are aware that there are some interesting things that have been found in drinking water systems across the country. When I started doing my research on this subject, I thought that there were not that many contaminants found in water. It did not take long for me to learn that there have been over 2,100 toxic chemicals that have been found in drinking water.

The names of many of these contaminants can be familiar. Names like benzene, Atrazine, alachlor, chlorine, and lead are just a few. And you can look these up on the internet and get the MSDS to see how harmful these can be on the human body.

There are a lot of different companies that offer filtered water of some kind. I found that many of the companies cannot remove all the contaminants that are being found in drinking water. I also found out that the prices on these systems can only be described as insane. 750 dollars for a system that is less effective than a 100 dollar system makes me wonder who would buy something like this.

We are all feeling the pinch with the global economy the way it is, but I know that for my family that 750 dollars is way outside our budget for something like this. In fact, I planned for about 100 dollars with a maximum of 200 dollars. I think I found the best system on the market and because it was within my budget I was able to get a second system that is for my shower.

I hope this information helps you make a better decision on which water filtration system you are going to buy for your family. Click here to see what system I found and have been using in our home for awhile now.

Carolyn is a passionate researcher and long time user of water and health care products to achieve a better quality of life. Visit her website http://www.best-clean-water-site.com/ to learn more about the products she uses.

Article Source:Carolyn_Peterson

Carolyn Peterson - EzineArticles Expert Author

No comments:

Post a Comment